Terms of Service
Welcome to our website (the “Site”). By using or accessing the Site and the services provided through or accessed on the Site (collectively, the “Services”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”), and in return, we grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive limited license to access and use the Services:
1. You must comply with all the terms of these Terms of Service in order to use the (“Services”).
2. You must be 13 years or older to use the Services.
3. Should you create a login and apply for an account, you must provide accurate and complete registration information, and you are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
5. You must not use the Services to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, intimidate or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
6. You must not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
7. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, or links (“Content”) that you submit, post, display and/or distribute on or through the Services.
8. You must not modify, adapt, reverse engineer, or hack the Site or the Services (including any of its subpages or software provided on or through the Site) or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with our Site.
9. You must not create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”).
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. You must not, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights and copyright laws).
* Violation of any of these Terms of Services will result in the termination of your account. While we prohibit such conduct and content on our site, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Site by visitors, and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Services at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice, at any time.
2. We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via internet mail. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are advertisements, unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. In addition, you agree that any Content you provide shall not contain any advertisements or links to any of your affiliate websites (directly or indirectly – such link, an “Affiliated Link”), and you agree that whether any such link constitutes an Affiliated Link shall be determined by the Site administrators, in their sole discretion.
5. We encouraged you to use discretion while browsing the Internet using links initiated at the Site. Links presented on the Site may unintentionally lead to other sites containing information that some people may find inappropriate or offensive; sites which contain inaccurate information, false or misleading advertising; or sites containing information which violates copyright, libel or defamation laws.
6. You agree and acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to the Internet in general.
7. These Terms of Services are effective as of the time you first access the Site and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated as follows:
a. You may terminate your account for any reason or no reason at any time. In the event you have registered for an account to use the Services, once you terminate your membership, you shall have no further rights or privileges to use the Services; or
b. We may terminate your account and access to or use of the Services for any reason or no reason, with or without notice, at any time.
1. You can notify us of possible copyright infringement. We undertake to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
a. A physical or an electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed;
b. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
d. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
e. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and;
f. A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you, made under penalty of perjury, are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
g. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notifications can be sent to admin at sponsorfree dot com.
2. Your Comments. By submitting ideas, comments, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“User Comments”) to the Site through the Services, you agree to grant permission to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose), without any restriction or limitation, any such User Comments for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide. In order to allow us to use your User Comments, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) We are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to such User Comments; (b) We may have under consideration or in development something similar to such User Comments already; and (c) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances for such User Comments.
1. Not Professional Advice. Information provided via the Services is not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. If you desire or require professional advice, please consult a qualified provider who is licensed in your state or country. You should always seek independent professional advice in the applicable area before acting on any opinion, advice, or information available on the Service.
2. Confidentiality; Use of Information. The questions or comments you submit and the responses you receive do not form the basis for a professional-client relationship, including but not limited to attorney-client, physician-patient, or therapist-patient and are not subject to standards or requirements of confidentiality and/or privilege associated therewith.
3. No Reliance on Term “Expert”. Throughout this Site, certain terms, including “Expert”, “Specialist”, “Consultant” or “Advisor” may be used to refer to someone who claims to have certain knowledge, background or experience that may be useful in responding to a question posed by a user. Use of such terms provides no assurance that the person answering your question has any expertise or qualifications to give such advice. You acknowledge that we have not and cannot independently verify their qualifications.